Headline »

March 6, 2014 – 2:32 am

So I built a new system that is designed to be my gaming rig but decided to go with Windows 8.1. Hey, got a copy for free from my TechNet Subscription (which, sadly, will be …

Read the full story »
Horo's Corner
Home » Uncategorized

Been forever since I’ve updated

Submitted by on May 8, 2005 – 6:06 pm

Yes, yes, I haven’t been updating my journal. Mainly because I’m too lazy. And that one entry from time before, I still haven’t reopen to re-edit, at this point I’ll just work on it when I’m really bored and have nothing better to do.

Anyways…. about 4 days ago I went to Borders to buy some manga. The manga I got was vol 5 of Tsubasa. When the guy rang me up the guy asked if I knew about the anime that’s airing right now. At that point I pretty much just blink, I mean, it’s not everyday to find someone who pays attation to new anime releases over seas. I pretty much said, “Yeah, I know, in fact, it was the first ep that made me wanted to get the manga but I like the manga more, the anime just don’t make much since.” I talked about how it’s mainly CLAMP who takes there manga and just completely change the story line for the anime and how some other Co. does the same but stay very close to the manga. It’s always fun to find people who are in the same intrest and just start talking about this stuff.

Yesterday, I was surpressed enough to wake up to go hiking at the time that Diane invited me to go on. So I went hiking and bugged her pretty much the whole time and I think her mom tooken a liking to me. After hiking and having a picic and going back home, I went to JCPenney’s and got my mom a gift card and just wondered in the store, then I went off to Borders again to look for something and then just went home. I had my friend with me and he locked himself out and his mom was at work, wouldn’t be home tell 2 in the morning, and his dad was over seas. He just crashed at my place for the night. Early morning I took him home and came back to get readly to go to my boring grandma’s house. During the time we were eating, Kevin called me and asked if I would rather work 6a-3p on Wed rather then 11a-8p. I asked who I was going to be working with and was told I was going to be working with Ron and Earl. Great. Kevin said that he could cut it down to 6a-12p so I took up the offiar (which cuts this week hours I’m working down from 32 to 25, which is fine by me, 32 hours would just kill me). Yep what a boring day.

Yep, you pretty much missed nothing.

No related links found

Leave a Reply